Ark Naturals, Joint Rescue, Super Strength Chewable, For Dogs and Cats, 90 Chewables (315 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Natural Products for Pets
- Supports Cartilage & Joint Function
- The Benchmark of Quality - NASC - National Animal Supplement Council
- 500 mg Glucosamine
- For Discomfort Associated with Exercise
Product Facts: For Dogs & Cats 12 weeks and older.
Why Choose Joint "Rescue" Super Strength Chewable.
- Reduces visible discomfort associated with daily exercise and morning stiffness. Boswellia, curcumin, bromelain and yucca help to reduce soreness and helps keep your pets comfortable as they continue with normal activity and daily exercise.
- 500 mg of glucosamine in each chewable provides the daily veterinary recommended use of glucosamine, essential for the synthesis of synovial fluid.
- Antioxidants, minerals, amino acids and other synergistic ingredients are included in Joint "Rescue" for the sole purpose of increasing absorption and maximizing response.
- Comfort for your pets. Happiness for their humans! Great tasting chewable wafers. In multiple taste tests 97% of pets who tried our product preferred ours over the competition. Easy to use. Scored. Easy to break in half. Desiccated liver source of B2, B3 and choline that nutritionally help support red blood cells.
Veterinarian recommended: Ark Naturals products are formulated by Dr. Nancy Scanlan, DVM and Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst PhD.
About Ark Naturals and our Ingredients.
Our ingredients and manufacturing processes are sourced from human facilities and are GMP (good manufacturing compliant). Joint "Rescue" is manufactured in the USA in FDA/OTC inspected facilities. Proud members of the NPA, APPA, and NASC.
Directions And Recommended Use:
Initial Use: Double the recommended amount for 4 weeks, thereafter reduce to maintenance recommendations.
Maintenance: Best results are obtained with daily use.
Up to 25 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1/2 chewable
Up to 50 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1 chewable
Up to 75 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1 1/2 chewables
Up to 100 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . .2 chewables
Over 130 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3 chewables
Administer during or after animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Inactive Ingredients: Dried chicken liver powder, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, stearic acid.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Cautions: Consult your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hypoglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Storage: Cap tightly, cool, dry location 75F/24C.
|Product Facts - Active Ingredients. Each 3.5 gm chewable contains:|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish source 99% pure)||500 mg|
|Boswellin Serrata Extract (65% boswellic acids)||200 mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||200 mg|
|Vitamin E (DL tocopherol acetate)||100 mg (50 IU)|
|Curcumin/turmeric (proprietary standardized extract)||50 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (chicken source)||50 mg|
|Bromelain Extract (2400 GDU per gram)||40 mg|
|Yucca Extract (std. 14% saponins)||25 mg|
|Calcium (carbonate)||20 mg|
|Zinc (monomethionine)||15 mg|
|Magnesium (oxide)||10 mg|
|Manganese (sulfate)||10 mg|
|Pyridoxine (B6) (pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5) (d-calcium pantothenate)||5 mg|
|Copper (oxide)||1 mg|
|Selenium (chelate)||10 mcg|
|Vitamin A (ascorbyl palmitate/vitamin A palmitate)||3000 IU|
A big pill and my dog doesn't like it
Posted by 5763328519632770630 on Nov 12, 2016
A big pill and my dog doesn't like it
Ark Naturals, Joint "Rescue", Super Strength Chewable, For Dogs and Cats, 90 Chewables
Posted by 5762626503100978538 on Jun 14, 2015
One of my dogs love these tablets but I am afraid the other hates them but with a little peanut butter spread on his dish whoosh all gone
Posted by 5065802188612164148 on Apr 16, 2015
and no yeast!!!!!!! Have enjoyed many of this company's products for years on all of my dogs. Nancy
It works for my Belgian Malinois!
Posted by run4bear on Jul 26, 2011
My vet gave me my first bottle. I saw a change in my dog in less than 2 weeks!! Now he is only rarely lame instead of always lame. I ordered another bottle to continue the treatment. However, I am VERY glad he is a wonderful dog and trust me. He does not lik to chew them, but allows me to put each pill at the back of his tongue and then he swallows it (followed by his favorite treat!!!)