Ark Naturals, Nu-Pet, Canine Chewable Wafers, For Dogs, 270 Wafers (Discontinued Item)
- Natural Products for Pets
- Powerful Vitamin and Antioxidant Formula
- Green Food Phytonutrients
- Great Tasting - Supports Good Health!
- The Benchmark of Quality - National Animal Supplement Council
Product Facts: For Dogs12 weeks of age or older.
Reason to Choose Nu-Pet Canine Chewable Wafers:
- Heating & processing of commercial pet food destroys many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants your pets need.
- "Live" whole food phytonutrients are alive with powerful ingredients that support your dog's health with all known enzymes, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Wheat sprouts/grass also help your dog's system naturally produce Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD).
- Barley Grass source for calcium, iron, B-12, amino acids.
- Alfalfa Grass for chlorophyll, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- Vitamins C, E, A and selenium are important antioxidants that nutritionally help support healthy cell activity.
- Desiccated liver source of B2, B3 and choline that nutritionally help support red blood cells.
- Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Yeast Free, Sugar Free. Non Irradiated.
- Low calorie, excellent liver taste.
"Finally an antioxidant that does more than add useless calories to your dog's daily diet. Tastes like a treat, but works like a vitamin. I recommend you add Nu-Pet Canine Chewable to your dog's daily diet." - Dr. Nancy Scanlan, DVM
Veterinarian recommended: Formulated by Dr. Nancy Scanlan, DVM and Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst PhD.
About Ark Naturals and our ingredients.
Our ingredients and manufacturing processes are all natural, human quality and are GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) compliant. Manufactured in the USA in FDA/OTC inspected facilities. Proud members of NNFA, APPMA and NASC.
Initial Use: For senior pets or pets with health issues: Double the recommendation amount for 4 weeks; thereafter reduce to maintenance recommendations.
Up to 20 lbs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1/2 - 1 wafer 2x daily
Up to 50 lbs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1- 2 wafers 1 to 2x daily
Up to 75 lbs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2 - 4 wafers 1 to 2x daily
Over 75 lbs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .4 - 6 wafers 1 to 2x daily
Storage: Cap tightly, cool dry location.
Individual results may vary. Always consult your vet if you suspect your animal is ill. If your vet is not familiar with Ark Naturals please consult us, and we will be happy to provide our information.
Each 3.5 gm chewable contains:
|Selenium (chelate)||15 mcg|
|Ascorbic Acid (a source of Vitamin C)||30 mg|
|Vitamin A (beta carotene)||1000 iu|
|Vitamin E (acetate)||5 iu|
|Wheat Sprout/Grass complex||1100 mg|
|Desiccated Liver||1000 mg|
|Barley Grass Powder||200 mg|
|Alfalfa Grass Powder||200 mg|
|Crude Fat||13.79% MIN|
|Crude Fiber||2.3% MAX|
|Calories||13.5 per wafer|
The fountain of youth for our dog!
Posted by 5546807624825769772 on Jan 19, 2017
I always give this to my pets They NEVER get sick Love it
Wow! My dog loves them!
Posted by Reviewer3291625 on May 16, 2011
Evidently this is just what my toy poodle needs as he loves them.
The fountain of youth for our dog!
This vitamin is terrific! Our dog is behaving more like a puppy again since he began taking this supplement one month ago!
No longer...No fleas, very few ticks
Posted by Reviewer1357896 on Aug 10, 2010
I had been giving these to my two dogs and noticed they didn't have fleas. I was able to use these tabs for over two years and no fleas. Recently I had to get a new jug because I ran out. It seems that they have reformulated these wafers, they no longer have that flea deterring effect. My dogs became so infested within a short time that I had to use one of the top spot treatments to get rid of the fleas.
Furkids has to be force fed!
Posted by Reviewer2763117 on May 12, 2010
Unlike the reviews I've read and purchased this product, my furkid(maltese and friend's maltese) does not like the product at all and has to be force feed - am disappointed that it does not have the kind of "aroma" that can induce our furkids' appettite.