ATTITUDE, Concentrated Fabric Refresher, Glacial, 16 fl oz (475 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Sustainable Wellbeing
- Carcinogen 1, 4-Dioxane / Ethylene Oxide Free
- Tested by Independent Laboratory
- Certified EcoLogo
- Co2 Neutral
- Naturally Eliminates Odors At The Source
- Cruelty Free
- Not Tested On Animals
- Vegan Product
- Septic Tank Safe
Ecologo: We do everything we can to offer you the greenest products in the world. The EcoLogo certification is proof of our environmental leadership.
Co2 neutral: ATTITUDE is manufactured using 100% renewable energy and we plant trees to compensate our inevitable greenhouse gas emissions. This is how we contribute to the fight against climate change.
Ready to use concentrate solution. Spray fabric until slightly damp to eliminate odors. Safe to use on virtually all fabrics or carpets. Use in any room of your home or in your car for a fresh, clean scent.
Alcohol (<5%), zinc ricinoleate-plant derived odors absorber, lauryl glucoside (<5%), myristyl glucoside (<5%), fragrance* (<5%), sodium iminodisuccinate (<5%), aqua (>5%), derived from natural ingredients.
This fragrance respects standards of the International fragrance association (IFRA) and contains no carcinogenic, mutagenic or repro-toxic (toxic for reproductive systems) ingredients or by-products
Do not use leather, suede, silk, or fabrics that water spot. Avoid spraying on finish wood surfaces. Always check for special instructions. Keep out of the reach of children.
1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide may be found as contaminants in fabric refreshers. This Attitude product does not contain these by-products listed as carcinogenic to humans by the international Agency for Research on cancer (group 1 or 2).