ATTITUDE, Little Ones, 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner, 12 fl oz (355 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Carcinogen 1,4-Dioxane / Ethylene Oxide Free
- Tested in Independent Laboratory
- Vegan Product
- Septic Tank Safe
Apply to wet hair, lather, then rinse.
Aqua, sodium coco-sulfate, coco-glucoside, decyl glucoside, glycerin, sodium chloride, glyceryl oleate, dicaprylyl ether, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid, parfum/fragrance*, hydrolyzed wheat protein, lauryl alcohol.
*Derived from natural ingredients
Industrial carcinogenic contaminants 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide are regularly found in personal care products. This Attitude product does not contain these by-products listed as carcinogenic to humans by the State of California Proposition 65.
For external use only.
Not tested on animals
Posted by 5098891067782892733 on Sep 27, 2016
Cleans really well, be ware it can leaves your hair dry so use something after it (oil, cream).
Posted by 4851833664618084536 on Apr 26, 2016
This bottle arrived unsealed! So skeptical to use it. What a waste!
Posted by Reviewer2912539 on Jul 29, 2014
I think this is the best shampoo I've bought for my kids! Their hair gets so soft, and free of tangles. I want to try the other kids' products as well :)
Doesn't condition much?
Posted by 5655281364873893614 on Dec 14, 2013
My 4 year old has long hair and this product doesn't aid detangling of her fine hair at all. I am using a separate conditioner now so sort of defies purpose of 2 in 1
Posted by Reviewer2176462 on Nov 14, 2013
this is a great shampoo for the kids, no carcinogens, no artificial fragrances and no other chemicals. it makes the hair shiny and soft. I do recommend it. I would love to see an Attitude detangler soon!