ATTITUDE, Natural Air Purifier, Lavender / Eucalyptus Essential Oils, 8 oz (227 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Made With Activated Carbon And Essential Oils
- This Product Purifies The Air By Absorbing Pollutants And Eliminating Odors
- Vegan Product
According to the World Health Organization, indoor air pollution is responsible for the death of 1.6 million people a year - that's one death every 20 seconds. For those who feel the need to make their home a safer place, Attitude offers a unique solution using activated carbon that captures and traps air contaminants due to its highly porous structure.
- Remove container lid and put aside
- Remove and discard freshness seal
- Put the lid back on the container
- Adjust to desired level of absorption and scent intensity
Absorbs and eliminates odors: cooking, animals, smoke, mildew, chemical products, paint, etc.
Effective for areas up to 400 sq. ft. (37 m).
Not tested on animals
smells nice but effective range is small.
Posted by 5501969821201471037 on Jul 13, 2015
Can only smell it within 2 feet maximum from where you place it. Any further, you'll need to put another one ....
Smells nice but nothing more
Posted by Penelope11 on Feb 05, 2014
This is a quite large half-cube box with a grill-like lid to regulate the opening. It smells nice, but definitely not strong enough to eliminate odours as it promises. It is supposed to cover up to 400 sq ft/37 sq m, but even though I have put it in a room of 100sq ft/9 sq m, it definitely did not eliminate odours, not even the very first days. On the other hand, the carbon is very little (maybe a teaspoonful ?) and you lose some when you remove the freshness seal, so no purifying effect either. I will definitely not buy this again.
Posted by 4694532000155514861 on Nov 11, 2013
It starts off strong, then is good for a few weeks depending on the size of your room, humidity etc., but then it basically stops working when there's still quite a bit of the stuff left in there. I doubt that the charcoal is doing much given the itty bit that's in there.
it does absort the mold smell in my bags cabinet
Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Sep 23, 2013
my shoes/ bags cabinet starting with bad mold smell which I am trying to deal with it, but after I put the purifier in there for a week, the smell gone and it spreading out with nice lavender scent. I will keep going buy it.