Aura Cacia, Clearing Foam Bath, Eucalyptus, 2.5 oz (70.9 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Contains No Synthetic Colors, Fragrances, or Preservatives
- Paraben Free!
- Pure Essential Oils
- Tested & Verified for Purity
- Not Tested on Animals
- Safe for Spas & Whirlpools
Make Every Bath a Foam Bath!
Gently formulated for everyday use, Aura Cacia’s Clearing Foam Bath creates a purifying bath experience for your special ones. The cleansing and uplifting blend of 100% pure eucalyptus and citrus essential oils is just what mom ordered!
Pour desired amount into running bath water. Due to foaming nature of this product, use sparingly in whirlpool tubs.
Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), sodium chloride (salt), citrus acid, sodium cocoyl isethionate, cocamidopropyl betaine, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil, citrus reticulata (tangerine) oil, chamaemelum nobile (roman chamomile) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil.
Caution: Use only as directed. Excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause irritation to skin and urinary tract. Discontinue use if rash, redness or itching occurs. Consult your physician if irritation persists. If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children, except under adult supervision.
Posted by 5441608508468966428 on Sep 01, 2016
I haven't tried the product, but I found the packing old & worn out, not similar to the photo.
relaxing aroma. kids love the bubbles
Posted by Reviewer1647683 on Mar 01, 2012
Eucalyptus clearing foam bath
Posted by Reviewer3146567 on Dec 05, 2011
this item was a little strong for me especially since I have allergies