- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.12|
- Total Protection Ayurvedic Formula
- Concentrated: Lasts 3 Times Longer!
- Super Tooth Whitener
- Effective Gum Care
- Helps Deter Plaque & Tartar
- Recommended for Sensitive Teeth
- No Artificial Preservatives or Parabens
- No Saccharin or Refined Sweeteners
- With 24 Special Herbal Extracts for Optimum Care of Teeth & Gums
- Including The "Toothbrush Trees" - Neem & Peelu
- Pure · Authentic · Effective
- The "Ayurveda People"
- Authentic Ayurvedic Product of India
Auromere's Ayurvedic formula combines the natural tooth-whitening fiber Peelu with the astringent and potently invigorating properties of Neem and 22 other barks, roots, plants and flowers that have been esteemed for centuries by Ayurvedic Specialists for their separate and combined efficacy in maintaining superior dental hygiene.
Daily use of Auromere Toothpaste and Mouthwash, combined with flossing and tongue scraping, provides a total Ayurvedic dental hygiene program that gently and naturally cleans and polishes teeth to their whitest, invigorates and soothes sensitive gums, deters formation of plaque and tartar, and purifies the mouth and breath.
No animal ingredients.
Fine chalk (a gentle cleanser), glycerine (from vegetable oil), water, Herbal extract blend: [Peelu (salvadora persica), neem (azadirachta), Indian licorice root, pomegranate rind, common jujube, rose apple, clove, Persian walnut, barleria prinoitis bark (vajradanti), Indian almond, bedda nut, Asian holly oak, prickly ash, zanthoxylum alatum (tejbal), sappan wood, catechu, bengal madder, acacia arabica bark (babul), sarsaparilla, cinnamon, medlar bark, mayweed, bishop's weed (flower extract)], silica, sodium lauryl sulfate (from Indian coconut oil), carageenan (from seaweed), cellulose gum (from plants), clove oil, peppermint oil, spearmint oil, eucalyptus oil, menthol, thymol, anethol, geranium extract.
taste so so.
Posted by 4622603632110354440 on Feb 18, 2017
i don't know.
Posted by 4951545868612434803 on Feb 16, 2017
I like the flavor.
Great for sensitive teeth
Posted by 4844012414298350790 on Jan 31, 2017
It's very comfortable for sensitive teeth and I will keep to use.
Posted by 5608348216587077043 on Jan 30, 2017
feels good bit disappointed or need to get used to the powdery texture
Highly recommended for gum health!
Posted by Reviewer1701186 on Dec 31, 2016
I have had an issue with gum bleeding because I have many crowns. I have always flossed and used commercial toothpastes recommended to gum care. However, I always had some bleeding UNTIL I did some homeopathic research and found that neem is recommended for gum health. This toothpaste is the only kind I use, and my gums are healthier than ever!