Auromere, Ayurvedic Soap, Lavender-Neem, 2.75 oz (78 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Skin Types
- Restorative for Youthful, Radiant Skin
- Ayurvedic Formula Restores Skin Equilibrium
- Authentic Ayurvedic Hand-Crafted Soap
- We List All Our Ingredients!
- Cruelty Free
- No Animal Ingredients
- 100% Biodegradable
- Beauty Without Cruelty Seal of Approval
- Fresh Lavender Scent
Auromere's rejuvenating Lavender-Neem formula combines the stimulating and restorative qualities of Lavender with the soothing emollient Neem and 16 other herbal extracts and oils prized by Ayurvedic specialist for invigorating tired skin, toning and restoring equilibrium to stressed epidermal layers and out of balance skin. Refreshing for the whole body and gentle enough for delicate facial skin and sensitive dermal conditions. The cold -pressed coconut oil base provides a rich, creamy lather that soothes and nourishes while it cleanses, leaving the skin soft, fresh and radiant.
Coconut oil, palmyra oil, water, alkali, castor oil, hydnocarpus (cactus) oil, lavender compound, neem oil, sesame oil, indian butter tree (madhuca indica) oil, turmeric, sandalwood, hibiscus, bael leaf, indian soapnut, zedoary, fenugreek, mung bean, indigo and alangium salvifolium.
Contains no chemicals, colored dyes or harsh detergents.
No Animal Testing
Posted by Reviewer1752466 on Feb 17, 2017
Love the way it makes my skin feel
The soap is good, but smells awful.
Posted by 4941756290244554076 on Jan 21, 2017
I think I wanted to get vanilla, but mistakenly got this one, and it smells like a cheap men's cologne. Vanilla-neem is much more pleasant.
Posted by 5580493975848812617 on Nov 02, 2016
I am super happy about this purchase, the delivery came even earlier than expected, and once I opened the box the whole office was filled by this amazing lavender perfume! I had a terrible experience with myhenna.com (DON'T EVER BUY ANYTHING THERE!), but now I am super happy!!!
Great quality, smells incredible
Posted by DesertLiving on Jun 03, 2016
My family uses all the Auromere soaps. The Lavender-Neem is soothing to the senses and skin. Highly recommend.