Aveeno, Active Naturals, Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $0.97|
- Dermatologist Recommended
- New Formula!
- External Analgesic/Skin Protectant
- Fast Acting Soothing Itch Relief of Poison Ivy/Oak/Sumac, Insect Bites
- Soothes Chicken Pox Rash and Allergic Itches
- With Triple Oat Complex
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburns, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations, rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac.
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy/oak/sumac.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Calamine (3%)||Skin Protectant|
|Pramoxine HCI (1%)||External Analgesic|
|Inactive ingredients: Avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, camphor, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, distearyldimonium chloride, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, methylparaben, petrolatum, sodium chloride, water.|
For external use only
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately,
Store at room temperature
This works - stops my dry hands from itching and improves overall feeling of dry skin. This is really has no smell, it has the texture and appearance of liquid makeup. I use it frequently and it helps with eczema on my hands.
Great for rash-prone people
Posted by 4630837937548032236 on Feb 24, 2017
My husband and I both have rash-prone skin. This is always in stock at our home. It smells like calamine lotion, but the smell dissipates quickly enough. The important part is that often, it's able to stop the itch upon application, and then reduce the swelling and redness in a few hours. Even if it doesn't straightaway stop the itching, it reduces it significantly. I love that it doesn't contain steroids, and it doesn't leave a pink cast on your skin.
This product gave me relief of the itch.
Posted by 5635215929034989680 on Feb 21, 2017
Within 3minutes of using this product, I had complete relief from the itch for hours., great! The downside is the lotion if not completely rubbed into the skin leaves clothes next to skin white, but it does wash out when washed. Also I wish there was a bigger size, because quite a large area of my body is affected, so 4 fl. oz doesn't go far.. All in all this item is a winner for me .
Posted by 5114891624362245492 on Feb 04, 2017
My son has been suffering from severe hives. This is the only product to have any effect on the chronic symptoms. It calms his skin and takes away the itching. I have purchased this twice and will continue to do so.
Posted by Mandykoh on Feb 02, 2017
nice! it stops my girl's eczema from itching! am buying 5 bottles as i am typing this!