Aveeno, Active Naturals, Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen, SPF 15, 12 fl oz (354 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $0.96|
- Dermatologist Recommended
- With Sunscreen
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- Clinically Shown to Moisturize for 24 Hours
- With Natural Colloidal Oatmeal
This breakthrough body lotion with natural colloidal oatmeal and patented Active Photobarrier Complex moisturizes skin for 24 hours and provides broad-spectrum protection from aging UVA and burning UVA rays. This non-greasy lotion absorbs quickly and contains no added fragrance, making it ideal for everyday use.
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hour
- use water resistant sunscreen of swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measure. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Inactive ingredients: Water, glycerin, distearyldimonium chloride, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetyl alcohol, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, dimethicone, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, methylparaben, steareth-21, disodium EDTA, benzalkonium chloride.|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product.
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
May stain some fabrics.