Aveeno, Active Naturals, Nourish+Moisturize Shampoo, 10.5 fl oz (311 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $0.97|
- New Look
- Proven to Nourish Dry, Damaged Hair
- Infuses and Enriches with Essential Moisture
- Nourishing Wheat Complex
Aveeno Nourish+Moisturize Shampoo
Indulge in silky, healthy, more manageable hair. Infused with Hydrating Oat Protein and Nourishing Wheat Complex, this exclusive Active Naturals formula is scientifically proven to nourish dry, damaged hair back to life in just three washes.
- Cleanses while deeply conditioning for incredible softness and smoothness
- Designed to target the areas of your hair where you need moisture the most
Developed by our expert team of scientists and a leading stylist, our Active Naturals formulas harness the power of nature and science for beautifully healthy looking hair. Gentle on color-treated hair.
Dermatologist recommended for over 60 years.
Apply to wet hair and lather with a gentle massaging motion. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if needed. Follow with Aveeno Nourish+Moisturize Conditioner.
Water, ammonium lauryl sulfate, dimethicone, sodium cumenesulfonate, cocamide MEA, cetyl alcohol, triticum vulgare (wheat) gluten, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, avena sativa (oat) peptide, mauritia flexuosa fruit oil, acrylates copolymer, cocamidopropyl betaine, caprylyl glycol, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, glycol distearate, tetrasodium EDTA, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, polyquaternium-10, glycerin, mica, titanium dioxide.
May also contain: Citric acid, sodium hydroxide.
This product contains wheat protein.
Use Small Amount
Posted by 5011858293857194171 on Jan 07, 2017
For Dry Hair, Cleans Good And Left The Hair Shiny, Easy To Comb If You Use An Aditional Conditionar/mask/leave In Or What Ever
Posted by 5262462037184150319 on Dec 03, 2016
Too nourish but not effective in cleansing
Posted by 5097308407191441459 on Nov 30, 2016
Not good at cleansing
Posted by 5458678667189198846 on Nov 30, 2016
I love this shampoo as it has seemingly less harmful ingredients than other commercial brands and the scent is good - not too strong yet lingers throughout the day. The shampoo also moisturises my hair and doesn't affect my hair fall. The consistency of the shampoo is rather thick but lathers up with a few drops of water on the palm so I don't have to use a lot of shampoo each time. Pretty sure I'd buy this shampoo again (unless I find a better product).