Aveeno, Active Naturals, Ultra Calming, Daily Moisturizer, SPF 15, 4.0 fl oz (120 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.91|
- New Look
- With Sunscreen
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- Clinically Proven to Calm and Soothe Irritated, Sensitive Skin
- Calming Feverfew
- Dermatologist Tested
- Dermatologist Recommended for Over 60 Years
Sensitive skin can be unbalanced, leading to irritation and redness. Help rebalance your skin by moisturizing with Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15. Light and fast absorbing, this moisturizer is clinically proven to:
- visibly reduce the appearance of redness in as little as one week
- calm and soothe irritated skin
With Active Naturals Calming Feverfew, an ingredient related to Chamomile, this daily moisturizer leaves your sensitive skin feeling soothed and balanced to help reveal your natural beauty.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Calm and soothe irritated or sensitive skin with Aveeno Ultra-Calming
The Aveeno Ultra-Calming collection captures the naturally soothing benefits of Feverfew, an ingredient related to Chamomile. For centuries, Feverfew has been recognized for its unique health benefits, including calming and soothing irritated skin. Scientists for the Aveeno brand have harnessed these unique benefits in Active Naturals Calming Feverfew formulas that help rebalance irritated or sensitive skin.
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, cyclohexasiloxane, arachidyl alcohol, phenyl trimethicone, phenoxyethanol, cetearyl glucoside, panthenol, benzyl alcohol, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) extract, behenyl alcohol, steareth-2, sodium cocoyl amino acids, steareth-21, fragrance, polyacrylamide, arachidyl glucoside, disodium EDTA, methylparaben, C13-14 isoparaffin, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, sarcosine, laureth-7, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, potassium aspartate, magnesium aspartate|
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
May stain some fabrics.
Posted by 5690502655266858161 on Feb 02, 2017
this works well for me
Posted by 5277239057312830068 on Nov 19, 2016
very nice to sensitive skin
Really good for sensitive skin
Posted by 5367081602861672955 on Aug 23, 2016
A really excellent moisturizer for sensitive skin - I find it is the only one I can use as I have skin that is prone to rosacea and this works well for me.
Posted by 5459161888120522951 on Aug 21, 2016
Very happy with this product and even more happy with the delivery time!
Posted by 4633703468917541411 on Oct 14, 2015
Good product but absolute joke of a service paid £9 for postage and then got another invoice send for £16 or I won't get my order! Terrible! Definitively don't recommend and will never buy from again !!!! Money grabbers and liars !!!!