Azo, Yeast Plus, 60 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Multi-Benefit Formula
- New & Improved!
- #1 Most Trusted Brand
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Lactose Free
Yeast Infection Symptom Relief:
Vaginal Symptom Relief:
- Occasional Odor & Discharge
See your doctor if this is the first time you have vaginal itching and discomfort to find out if you have a vaginal yeast infection.
- Relieves the symptoms of itching and burning associated with vaginal yeast infections.
- Relieves occasional vaginal odor and discharge.
Most trusted brand based on Nielsen data through 4/19/14 and the 2013 Pharmacy Times OTC Survey
Adults: take one tablet orally three times a day as long as symptoms persist. Children: consult a physician prior to use.
- For occasional support take one tablet per day.
|Active Ingredients (in each tablet):||Purpose|
|Candida albicans 30X||Relief from vaginal itching, burning and discharge|
|Kreosotum 30X||Relief from vaginal itching, burning, odor and discharge|
|Natrium muriaticum 12X||Relief from vaginal itching, burning, odor and discharge|
|Sulphur 12X||Relief from vaginal itching, burning, odor and discharge|
|Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, fractionated coconut and palm kernel oil, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, and microcrystalline cellulose.|
For oral use only. This product will not cure a yeast infection
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you
- have vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time.
- have abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a serious condition.
- get vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or three in six months).
- may have been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
Stop use and contact your physician if
- your symptoms do not improve within 3 days or if symptoms last more than 7 days.
- you get a rash, hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Each one tablet dose contains 35 mg calcium. Store at room temperature. Do not expose to excessive heat, humidity or direct sunlight.
Tamper evident: tablets sealed in blisters. Do not use if blister foil or seal is open or damaged.
Works extremely well!
Works extremely well!
I have struggled with candidiasis (yeast infections) for decades, using repeated OTC treatments and prescription medications (Diflucan, over-the-counter Canesten, etc.). I was just about at the end of my tether with the most recent yeast infection, when I saw the reviews for Azo Yeast. I immediately purchased it and am so glad I did! I take it every day, as directed, and have not had ONE yeast infection since starting it! I am absolutely delighted with this product and would recommend it to anyone who has a chronic, recurring yeast infection. It truly does work!
Posted by 5169544431431629783 on Dec 09, 2016
I definitely had some issues going on with a yeast infection and I took three tablets of this a day and it helped so much! I'm going to keep it for those just in case situations!
Works 50/50 for me
Posted by 5604652107092508373 on Oct 06, 2016
I've been taking this for 4 days straight now. Definitely hasn't gotten rid of my Y.I., but has decreased the amount of discharge and itching/burning feel I've suffered from the past 2 years, which is so awesome! However, it hasn't taken away the odor and its unfortunate that I'll have to try out a different product to get rid of this nasty thing!
Abdominal Pain & Yeast Fighter
Posted by FreyaFran on Aug 11, 2016
I had yeast infection many years ago and was cured after the doctor injected some chemical on me. Recently it relapsed, I also have abdominal pain every morning. Upon received the Azo, Yeast Plus 2 days ago, I immediately tried it and it was almost immediate effect. Today is my 3rd day and I am continue taking the tablets, let see how after the full consumption.
Posted by nileann on Aug 01, 2016
Really helped, thanks!