Bach, Original Flower Essences, Crab Apple, 0.7 fl oz (20 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Dr. Edward Bach Stated Crab Apple
- Malus Pumila
- For Naturally Occurring Nervous Tension
- A Homeopathic Remedy
- Contains 27% Alcohol
Helps you accept your physical imperfections and feel better about the way you are.
Indications: For relief of naturally occurring nervous tension.
2 drops in water and sip at intervals or add to a 30 ml mixing bottle containing water. Take 4 drops a minimum of 4 times a day.
Active Ingredients: 5x dilution of malus pumila HPUS.
Inactive Ingredients: 27% Alcohol.
Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Do not use if seal is broken.
It changed me
It changed me
More than helping me accepting myself and things I don't like about me, helped me to know what to do to improve and start liking my new me.
Posted by Reviewer1798839 on Jul 27, 2011
Posted by Reviewer1951590 on Dec 01, 2010
I am a great fan of the Bach range; I find them very gentle, and very effective.
smudge without smoke
Posted by Reviewer1255231 on Nov 28, 2009
a few drops of this flower essence in a spray bottle of water helps change the energy in a room. many humans cannot feel the difference but our 4-leggeds sure can. can be helpful taken internally too for a quick spiritual detox!
Posted by Reviewer2538485 on Jun 30, 2009
I put two drops in a small amount of water and my sons applied it to their acne once a day for a few days and it cleared up. I have also tried crab apple on other skin conditions, like eczema and rashes and it clears them up pretty much overnight. I highly recommend this essence for skin problems.