Back to Nature, Gluten Free Rice Thin Crackers, White Cheddar, 4 oz (113 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1960
- No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, or Colors
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Certified Gluten Free
- Rice & White Cheddar Cheese
- 4 oz Of Pure Enjoyment
- Simple Ingredients. Simply Delicious. Simply Good
For over 50 years, Back to Nature has passionately created foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition, and the delicious flavors of nature free from artificial ingredients. We give people truly flavorful, wholesome foods made with simple ingredients.
Here's the Great Stuff about White Cheddar Rich Thin Crackers
White cheddar gives these airy are crispy rice crackers their delicious flavor. Enjoy them alone or pair them with your favorite topping.
Rice, expeller-pressed high oleic safflower oil, whey, cheddar cheese powder (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), salt, sugar, citric and lactic acids, disodium phosphate, expeller-pressed olive oil, natural flavor.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume. Some settling of contents may have occurred during shipping and handling.
|Serving Size: 18 crackers (30 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Protein 2 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4