Back to Nature, Organic Shells & Cheddar Dinner, 6 oz (170 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- No Artificial Preservatives or Flavors
- Since 1960
- Certified Organic Cheddar Cheese
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QCS
For nearly 50 years, Back to Nature has been passionate about creating foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition and the delicious flavors of nature without artificial preservatives or flavors. We start with honest ingredients and combine them to create great-tasting recipes from the good things nature gives us.
Here's the Great Stuff about Organic Shells & Cheddar Dinner
What do kids love as much as mac & cheese? Shells & Cheese! Ours is certified organic and made with natural cheddar cheese. So Mom's will love it too!
Simple and very yummy.
Good Source of Calcium (See Nutrition Information for Sodium Content)
Good Source of Protein - 12 g Per Serving
You will need:
- 6 cups of water
- 3 Tbsp. 1% lowfat milk
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- Boil 6 cups of water. Stir in macaroni. Boil 9-11 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain. Do not rinse. Return to pan.
- Add 1-1/2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, 3 Tbsp. 1% lowfat milk & Cheese Sauce mix.
- Mix well. Makes about 3 cups.
Organic macaroni product (made with organic semolina [from wheat]), organic cheddar cheese sauce mix (organic whey, organic skim milk, organic cheddar cheese [cultured pasteurized organic milk, salt, enzymes (non-animal)], salt, organic cornstarch, yeast extract, annatto [color]).
|Serving Size: 3 oz (84 g) (Makes about 1 cup)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|As Packaged||As Prepared|
|Calories From Fat||25||100|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||2.5 g*||4%||18%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%||35%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||58 g||19%||20%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%||8%|
*Amount in Box. When prepared as directed, one serving contains an additional 7 g fat (4.5 g sat fat, 0 g trans fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate (2 g sugars), and 1 g protein.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
Very yummy and convenient to cook. Good
Posted by Reviewer1978640 on Dec 14, 2016
Easy quick meal for kids when I am rushed off my feet. Will buy again.
kids love it
Posted by 5414623699298470616 on May 06, 2016
My grand kids will only eat this today It's cheaper than the competitor.
Posted by lisofby on Apr 07, 2016
save your money. make/ buy whole food. avoid wheat.