Badger Company, Organic, Lip Balm, Lavender & Orange, .15 oz (4.2 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Try It · Use It · Never Lose It
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, & Aloe Moisturize and Protect Lips
- Seven Unique Flavors Made from Steam-Distilled Essential Oils
- No Petroleum, Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Sweeteners
Apply to lips anytime, anywhere. Can also be used to moisturize cuticles and other small dry patches in a pinch.
*Olea europaea (extra virgin olive) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), *ricinus communis (castor) oil, *aloe barbadensis (aloe) extract, essential oils of *lavandula angustifolia (lavender), *citrus aurantium dulcis (sicilian orange), *citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange), and CO2 extracts of *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary), *hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn), & *rosa canina (rosehip).
* = Certified Organic
The smell and texture in this product is amazing, also it's really moisturizing...
Posted by 5213857738041213653 on Nov 30, 2016
Moisturises your lips nicely and has a subtle scent!
Love the smell but...
Posted by 5103029965387072902 on Nov 20, 2016
I've been wanting to get hold of this after reading good reviews but unfortunately, I suffer peeling lips after using them, not sure if it's due to the oil contents. Love the smell thou.
Posted by 5446020631204675013 on May 07, 2016
Likes the smell of lavender, which lasts until the end. Enjoyable easily absorbed and nourishing ingredients. Softens lips for long. Also suitable for winter.
A new must have item to carry everyday
Posted by 5672546430454947595 on Feb 17, 2016
The Lip Balm has a nice and calming scent and works well for everyday use. It won't melt and get sticky in the relatively hot and humid weather in Hong Kong and I sometimes apply it on paper cut and bug bites for immediate relieves.