Badger Company, Organic, Lip Balm, Vanilla Madagascar, .15 oz (4.2 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Try It · Use It · Never Lose It
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, & Aloe Moisturize and Protect Lips
- Seven Unique Flavors Made from Steam-Distilled Essential Oils
- No Petroleum, Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Sweeteners
Apply to lips anytime, anywhere. Can also be used to moisturize cuticles and other small dry patches in a pinch.
*Olea europaea (extra virgin olive) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), *ricinus communis (castor) oil, *aloe barbadensis (aloe) extract, CO2 extracts of *vanilla planifolia (vanilla), *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary), *hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn), & *rosa canina (rosehip).
* = Certified Organic
I liked this
Not for me
Posted by 5409811881878437425 on Jan 26, 2017
Allthough this lipbalm, judging by all the positive reviews, clearly works wonders for a lot of people, it was awful on my lips. My lips immediately felt like paper and started to flake when I put this on. I have very "difficult" lips though, and so have big problems finding lipbalms that work. This was just not the one for me. Also, the vanilla scent wasn't very nice, it smelled like really old and expired vanilla and dust.
My favorite lip balm
Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Dec 17, 2016
This is my favorite lip balm. Love all Badger products I have tried so far.
I don't like this lip balm
Posted by 5689011333270567900 on Dec 05, 2016
HATE the smell! it's absolutely not I expected it to be and it's not moisturizing enough,won't repurchase.
Don't tastes like vanilla
Posted by Reviewer2202130 on Nov 04, 2016
but it hydrates anyway.