Badger Company, Sore Joint Rub, Arnica Blend, 2 oz (56 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- 100% Natural
- Hard Working. Hard Playing. Sore & Achy Joint Relief. Rub It in.
- USDA Organic
Sore Joint Rub Arnica Blend
Caution: May irritate some skin types. Test on small area of skin before full use. To remove, use baking soda & cold water.
No animal testing
*Olea europaea (extra virgin olive) oil, *capsicum frutescens (cayenne) extract, *cera alba (beeswax), *ricinus communis (castor) oil, CO2 extracts of *piper nigrum (black pepper), *zingiber officinale (ginger), arnica montana (arnica), *rosa canina (rosehip), and essential oils of *elettaria cardamomum (cardamom), *cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass), *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary), *thymus mastichina (wild marjoram), and *salvia officinalis (sage).
* = Certified Organic
Posted by 5165940924846389558 on Jan 03, 2017
I purchased this product to use on my shoulder (I have chronic glen-humeral subluxation, meaning my shoulder is frequently partially dislocated), this causes quite a bit of pain. I have used and love fisiocrem, however it was unable to help me with the joint pain. After using this product I have experienced an impressive amount of relief. Highly recommended.
Natural and effective
Posted by 5354440563460295796 on Dec 28, 2016
I always like Badger balms. I feel safe using it as it is natural. and it works.
Good and does the job
Posted by 4834654181025186713 on Oct 22, 2016
Use it to rub sore joint and muscle. Feel soothing after use.
Posted by 5367039396099229476 on Aug 09, 2016
Very good but hard to use