Badger Company, Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Cream, SPF 30, Unscented, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Safe- Effective- Family Friendly
- Water Resistant 40 Min
- UVA UVB
- Non Nano
- Bio Degradable
- Natural Product Association Certified
- 100% Certified Natural
- 98% Organic Ingredients
- NSF Contains Organic Ingredients
- Certified B Corporation
- PA +++
- 381 nm Broad Spectrum
- Helps prevents sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For full protection, apply liberally (2 mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am- 2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
*Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E), *hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) co2 extract.
* = Certified Organic
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%||Sunscreen|
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at temperatures below 90°F.
No Animal Testing
Save the corals
Posted by MyDewHerb on Feb 12, 2017
This sunscreen does not contain oxybenzone and this is the main reason I bought it. It does not absorb that well and may leave a little white mark but it's okay as it does the job.
Posted by 5538813790805241905 on Feb 04, 2017
I really like it after peeling my skin. Yes, it's thick and observe on skin but I it's really worth it when using it under Adelaide sun.
It's so greasy and heavy.
Posted by Reviewer3250307 on Dec 03, 2016
When I use this product, It looks like I put a white mask on my face. One more thing, this product is full of zinc. I realized that I have an allergy for zinc.
Posted by Violeta90 on Sep 07, 2016
Me ha gustado porque se podría decir que es el único protector solar natural sin nada dañino. Como punto negativo está que te deja la cara un poco blanquecina y que un SPF 30 no es mucho, pero no se le puede pedir más, si quieres un protector libre de cualquier sustancia ''nociva'' no puede ser perfecto.
Posted by 5575272714614664589 on Aug 25, 2016
I like that it's broad spectrum and non nano, and that it is made with organic, natural ingredients. It does leave a slight white cast, but it's honestly not too bad because it's the best natural sunblock I have come across so far.