Barlean's, Organic Forti-Flax, Premium Ground Flaxseed, 16 oz (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Estd 1989
- Pathway To A Better Life
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- USDA Organic
- Raw · Cold-Milled · Vegan
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Non GMO Project Verified
- From Our Family to Yours
Pure & Natural Source Of:
- Omega-3 · Lignans · Fiber
- Trace Vitamins and Minerals
- Amino Acids
Forti-Flax - Fresh, Nutritious & Tastes Great - Naturally!
- A Natural Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Lignans and Dietary Fiber
- Provides all 10 Essential Amino Acids (Complete Protein)
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan
- Natural Source of Trace Vitamins and Minerals
- Freshness Dated - Maximum Freshness and Potency
- Fresh Cold-milled, Organic, Pesticide and Herbicide Free Flaxseed
- Packaged and Sealed within Minutes of Being Milled
2-4 Tbsp. daily. Mixes easily in water or juice. Excellent when used as a topping for yogurt, salads, breakfast cereals and used in blended smoothie beverages. May be used as a substitute for traditional yet nutrient deplete fiber sources. Refrigerate after opening to preserve freshness.
Organic flax seeds.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (15 g)|
|Servings Per container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%*|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%*|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4.5 g||†|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Vitamin C||0.10 mg||<1%|
|Vitamin E||0.07 IU||<1%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1)||0.25 mg||16%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||0.02 mg||1%|
|Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCl)||0.07 mg||4%|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.15 mg||1%|
|Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fat:|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)||3420 mg||†|
|Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fat:|
|Linoleic Acid (LA)||885 mg||†|
|Omega-9 Monounsaturated Fat:|
|Oleic Acid||1100 mg||†|
|Aspartic Acid||307 mg||†|
|Glutamic Acid||606 mg||†|
|Lignans (SDG)||110 mg||†|
|Phenolic Acids||100 mg||†|
|Phytic Acid||320 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
part of my daily routine
part of my daily routine
a cincentrated source of lignans, essential fatty acids and fiber, this has become a part of my daily routine. I definitely feel better when using it--my skin is clearer, I have more energy, my mind is a little sharper. Good stuff. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. If my review helped, please click yes!
Posted by 5433234477034022093 on Aug 19, 2016
pretty good. used it for baking bread. nice taste.
Posted by 5060997621606835025 on Jun 22, 2016
Nice nutty taste. Seems healthier. Enjoyed it.
Posted by 5508258381658554309 on Dec 12, 2015
I bought this for adding fiber to my diet and it mixes great with oatmeal.
Ground Flax - Excellent, Tasty
Posted by Reviewer2698032 on Nov 19, 2015
We are happy to have ordered this. It's a reputable brand, is very fresh and tastes so good. We put it on oatmeal and yoghurt or mix it in fruit juice. We used to buy the sends and grind themselves. I prefer this. Thank you.