Barlean's, Forti-Flax, Premium Ground Flaxseed, 28 oz (794 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Packaged and Sealed within Minutes of Being Milled
- Estd 1989
- Pathway To A Better Life
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- USDA Organic
- Made from Select North American Flaxseed
- Quality Assurance International Certified Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
Pure & Natural Source of:
- Omega 3
- Trace Vitamins and Minerals
- Amino Acids
Forti-Flax - Fresh, Nutritious & Tastes Great - Naturally!
- A Natural Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Lignans and Dietary Fiber
- Provides all 10 Essential Amino Acids (Complete Protein)
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan
- Natural Source of Trace Vitamins and Minerals
- Freshness Dated - Maximum Freshness and Potency
- Freshly Cold-milled, Organic, Pesticide and Herbicide Free Flaxseed
2-4 Tbsp. daily. Mixes easily in water or juice. Excellent when used as a topping for yogurts, salads, breakfast cereals and used in blended smoothie beverages. May be used as a substitute for traditional yet nutrient deplete fiber sources. Refrigerate after opening to preserve freshness.
Organic flax seeds.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (15 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 53|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%*|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%*|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4.5 g||†|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Vitamin C||0.10 mg||<1%|
|Vitamin E||0.07 IU||<1%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1)||0.25 mg||16%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||0.02 mg||1%|
|Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCl)||0.07 mg||4%|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.15 mg||1%|
|Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fat:|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)||3420 mg||†|
|Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fat:|
|Linoleic Acid (LA)||885 mg||†|
|Omega-9 Monounsaturated Fat:|
|Oleic Acid||1100 mg||†|
|Aspartic Acid||307 mg||†|
|Glutamic Acid||606 mg||†|
|Lignans (SDG)||110 mg||†|
|Phenolic Acids||100 mg||†|
|Phytic Acid||320 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.