Bavarian Breads, Organic Sunflowerseed Rye Bread, 17.6 oz (500 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Protective Double Wrap Package
- Tastes Also Great Toasted
- USDA Organic
- Without Added Preservatives
- Lactose Free
- High Fiber
Organic whole rye, kibbled 51%, partly as natural sourdough with organic yeast, water, organic sunflower seeds 5%, organic sugar beet syrup, salt.
Organic ingredients certified in European organic standard.
May contain traces of wheat. Without added preservatives.
Keep in a cool and not too dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 slice (50 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||18%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 g||300 g|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Organic sunflower seed rye bread
Posted by 4758450443380788596 on Jul 13, 2016
Yummy, very filling and wholesome taste. I love this bread and can not find it anywhere else in stores. Shipping is free with a decent order..works for me as it comes quick to Hawaii.
A very hearty and delicious bread. A bit crumbly, so handle with care.
Dense, chewy and moist
Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Feb 20, 2013
Makes a good base for midnight snack, topped with cheese or smoked salmon, maybe a nut butter. Ordered two more loafs. I wonder if it would be good on a backpacking trip/multi-day hike.
Posted by Reviewer1580589 on Apr 15, 2012
You have to really like a heavy dark bread to enjoy this . I myself did not!