Bdellium Tools, Green Bambu Series, Eyes 781, Crease, 1 Brush
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Professional Eco-friendly Makeup Brush
- Green Bambu Line - 5.7 inch (15 cm)
- All Sustainable Bamboo Handles
- All Vegan Soft Synthetic Bristles
- 100% Cruelty Free
Crafted for eye crease work & use with contrasting colors. For a more fine application, use only the tip of the brush.
Care Tip: Wash bristles with regular shampoo, rinse and lay brush flat to air dry.
Posted by 5528550469661528429 on Jan 13, 2017
It's my favorite brush. Soft synthetic fibers perfect choice for good blending.
More Like A Bigger Stiff Pencil Brush
Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Dec 25, 2016
To Be Honest, It Is Too Stiff To Use On My Crease. This Is More Like A Bigger Stiff Pencil Brush Than A Crease Brush. I Think My Zoeva Petite Crease Brush Works Better Than This.
Not a crease brush
Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Sep 08, 2014
It's too big for placing eyeshadow on the crease. It's more like a blending brush, but it's too hard for blending. I will stick to Sigma.
Dense and Stiff
Posted by dropdeadbarbi on Apr 02, 2014
Works well for the tiny edges of my eyes and I also use it to contour my nose.