Bdellium Tools, Green Bambu Series, Eyes 785, Tapered Blending, 1 Brush
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Professional Eco-Friendly Makeup Brush
- Green Bambu Line - 5.9 inch (15 cm)
- All Sustainable Bamboo Handles
- All Vegan Soft Synthetic Bristles
- 100% Cruelty Free
Ideal for applying shadow within the crease of the eye to add depth.
Care Tip: Wash bristles with regular shampoo, rinse and lay brush flat to air dry.
Pretty, but not usable
Posted by 4844390553749497845 on Nov 02, 2016
This is a really pretty brush with a lovely bamboo handle and pretty white/green bristles. However, due to the length and stiffness of the synthetic bristles, this brush is not good at all for applying or blending eye shadow.
Great versatile brush
Posted by Reviewer2372473 on Oct 19, 2016
Love this brush - I like the shorter handle length , soft brush hairs
good for blending the outer crease
Posted by 5387540850877174178 on Jul 12, 2016
I like this brush for belnding out the outer V and outer portion of the crease on the eye. its tapered enough and not overly bendy so it gets rught in there to create a good shape to the outer V.
Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Apr 26, 2016
Soft brushes. Yet firm and full enough for blending the crease on the eyes. Most importantly the handle is just the right length for me... not too long to put onside my travel cosmectic pouch and not too short for me to do a proper blending. worth buying!
Posted by 5294744699088973035 on Oct 24, 2015
Really like this brush. Super soft. If you have sensitive eyes (like myself) it is a really great brush to invest! The bristles are long but I find that it blends out the eyeshadows better! Plus it is vegan!!