Bdellium Tools, Green Bambu Series, Smoky Eyes, 5 Piece Brush Set
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Professional Eco-friendly Makeup Brush
- All Sustainable Bamboo Handles
- All Vegan Soft Synthetic Bristles
- 100% Cruelty Free
The Collection of perfect blending & lining tools you need to create smoky eyes.
Care Tip: Wash bristles with regular shampoo, rinse and lay brush flat to air dry.
Contains 5 Brushes
- 781B Crease 5.7 inch (15 cm)
- 777B Shadow 5.6 inch (14 cm)
- 769B Angled Contour 5.5 inch (14 cm)
- 760B Liner/Brow 5.1 inch (13 cm)
- 716B Smoky Eyeliner 5.5 inch (14 cm)
Love the set!
Love the set!
Very good brushes! Can't stop using them. My favourite one is #781 - a pencil brush. Puts the colour exactly where I need it and blends it nicely. #777 - eyeshadow brush is OK, but I'm used to more flat brushes - this one is fluffier. #716 - details brush is perfect to highlight inner corners of your eyes. #760 eyeliner brush could be good for very thin lines but it needs more time to work with - it's very small. The only brush I don't use is #769 - flat top kabuki brush - can't imagine where it can be useful. Too big and dense for me.
Posted by dunjadux on Jan 24, 2017
This set is great deal. Brushes are soft and nice. They perfom excelent with all types of eye shadows. Eyeliner brush is small and perfect for tin line and beginers in makeup. Love this set. Could have two of them for sure.
Great for traveling
Posted by 5228842123917156111 on Dec 01, 2016
These are great brushes, everything you need to do a complete eye look. So handy for travel, I love them
Using 2 months, by far no complains
Posted by Karepula on Dec 07, 2015
Very useful brushes. I was missing some tools to work with eyeshadows and my choice was to order this Green Bambu set. This is my first experience with Bdelium brushes and after 2 months of usage I am totally happy with my choice. Bristles are gentle and easy to wash, nothing is coming off, easy to use. All 5 brushes are in business, but my favourite is 716 - fine brush to smudge eyeliner or to take darker shade into the corner or simply outline lower lid. I can honestly recommend this brush set and sure that you will be happy with it. Pluss, they are super adorable and really stand out because of the colour.
I love it
Posted by 5610367488565413891 on Mar 25, 2015
There are perfect, I always use it.