Bigelow, Herb Tea, Mint Medley, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.30 oz (36 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Open and Enjoy!
- Take Your Favorite Tea Wherever you Go!
- Bigelow's Individual Flavor-Protecting Envelopes Ensure Great Taste and Freshness
- Individual Fresh Pack
- Blend of Cool Garden Spearmint & Peppermint
- All Natural
- Kosher Parve
- Blended and Packaged in The USA
Hot Tea: Pour boiling water over tea bag in a cup and steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
Fresh Brewed Iced Tea by The Glass: Pour 4 to 5 fl oz boiling water over 1 tea bag. Steep 3 to 5 minutes. Sweeten to taste. Pour into tall glass filled with ice...and enjoy.
Express your creativity for a totally unique iced tea experience - combine several of your favorite Bigelow tea flavors!
Peppermint leaves, spearmint leaves, rose hips, lemon peel, hibiscus.
|Serving Size: 8 fl oz (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Serving As Prepared||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Black Tea||30-60 mg|
|Green Tea||25-50 mg|
|Decaf Tea||1-8 mg|
|Herb Tea||0 mg|
|† Represents average caffeine content; individual products may vary.|
just lovely,mint tea is on my favorite list :)
Posted by 4944727301922362964 on Jul 07, 2016
Great taste. Love the mix of mint flavours.
Not My Favourite Tea Mix
Posted by 4952178114885758828 on Feb 08, 2015
I thought it'd be a purely spearmint + peppermint medley, but saw that rose hips, hibiscus and lemon peel were also part of the ingredients on the individual packets. The extra ingredients make it a little sour to me, even with added honey. Not my favourite, as I prefer pure minty flavours.
Bigelow, Mint Medley
Posted by 5155173234693186317 on Jan 19, 2015
Очень вкусный чай.