BikiniZone, Medicated Creme, Helps Get Rid of Bikini Bumps, 1 oz (28 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Dermatologist Tested
- Instantly Stops Irritation Redness and Itching
- Lidocaine - Topical Analgesic
Bikini Zone Medicated Creme is specially formulated to provide fast relief from the bumps, irritation and pain that occurs in the sensitive bikini area after shaving, waxing or depilating.
Bikini Zone absorbs instantly as you apply it. You'll start to feel relief from the irritation, redness, pain and itching immediately. Bikini Zone also works to smooth away the appearance of embarrassing bikini bumps. Plus, Bikini Zone will not stain lingerie, swimsuits or clothing. Use Bikini Zone all year long to keep your bikini area skin irritation free and beautifully smooth.
For fast and easy hair removal, try new Bikini Zone Shave Gel, Wax Strips, Creme Hair Remover and Microwave Wax. They're specially formulated for the sensitive bikini area.
Adults and children 12 years and older
- See top of cap to open tube
- Immediately after hair removal, apply sparingly and only to areas affected
- Repeat as necessary, up to 4 times per day
- Continue to apply as a part of your hair removal routine, whether you use a razor, wax or depilatory.
- Children under 2 years: ask a doctor
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes
When using this product
Do not use
- In large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- Before any hair removal process that involves heat or lasers
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Keep out of reach of children
|Lidocaine 2.00%||Topical Analgesic/Anesthetic|
|Aloe barbadensis gel, benzyl alcohol, camphor, cetearyl alcohol, cyclohexasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, disodium EDTA, diazolidinyl urea, fragrance, glyceryl dilaurate, glyceryl stearate, hexylene glycol, lactic acid, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, PEG-40 stearate, PEG-100 stearate, polyquaternium-37, PPG-1 trideceth-6, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, salicylic acid, SD alcohol 23A, sodium hydroxide, water (aqua).|
It DOES work!!! Never thought it would! I hate the package though, it comes with some push and twist to open type of cap. The tube, of course, is plastic so I always push too hard the tube while I'm trying to open the cap and it ALWAYS pops out too much!! It's very annoying. The product is too little for my taste. But the product is amazing! I hope the package improves soon.
Posted by 5525691303686031006 on Jan 13, 2017
works great, also noticed that it takes longer for hair to grow out
Posted by 4872696262622718862 on Jan 03, 2017
It helps if you have redness after shaving
Posted by 5169567352487237371 on Dec 08, 2015
It does work very well for me.. No burning sensation anymore.. Will definitely buy again :)
Posted by 5024307892433965137 on May 25, 2014
after the wax a bit red.and itchy and this not really work for me. i used aleo instead
Clears up blemishes!
Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013
I depend on this product after hair-removal - especially where the skin is sensitive or perspiration is high. My skin gets a lot of blemishes and redness after shaving or waxing, and this really clears it up. It also helps prevent ingrown hairs - and i releives itching and irritations. Highly recommended!