Biotivia, Transmax, 500 mg, 60 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- 98% Trans-Resveratrol
- Dietary Supplement
- American Vegetarian Association
- Studies Indicate Resveratrol Has Antiaging and Disease-Combating Benefits
- Activates SIRTI Gene to Protect the Body Against the Harmful Effects of Obesity and the Diseases of Aging
- Improve the Functioning of the Mitochondria
- Helps Prevent Insulin Resistance
- Protects Nerve Cells from Damage and the Buildup of Plaque that Can Lead to Memory Loss
- Packaged to Resist Stringent Heat and Humidity Conditions with UV Light Protection
Take two capsules daily, 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening with water 30 minutes before meals.
V-caps: Vegetable hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
Contains no animal ingredients, fillers, silica, artificial colors, and no magnesium stearate - kosher, halal, and vegan certified.
Manufactured in US facility in accordance with cGMP FDA regulations
Non-GMO, gluten free and preservative free.
Store in a cool dark place or refrigerate. Close tightly.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing. Always consult your doctor before taking any dietary supplements.
|Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Polygonum cuspidatum root extract
|Polydatin (99%) Polygonum cuspidatum extract||5 mg||†|
|Piperine (95%)||5 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
I'm not sure what I expected from this product, given all the testimonials, but what I noticed was that I had more stamina and energy. I was doing things in the gym that I previously wouldn't have done, if I had even been able to do it. After a few months I decided that the cost wasn't worth the benefit and I dropped it. After 3 or 4 days I noticed that I had no energy - that I felt at least 10 years older than I had the previous week. That cinched it - I ordered a new supply. I don't know if I will ever quit this stuff again.
Powerful antioxidant supplement
Posted by momsavings on May 11, 2015
I tried three different kinds of resveratrol and just Biotivia Transmax gives me great result. Energy is greatly improved. My skin looks younger and tighter with more elasticity and shine. The great thing from this brand is that the resveratrol has 99% purity and 500mg/capsule. That might be why only this one works great on me. I recommend to all my friends.
Posted by Reviewer1220080 on Mar 29, 2013
I think the identical Biotivia Time release Transmax is a lot cheaper at Amazon.
Posted by Reviewer2693478 on Feb 08, 2013
Very good, i fell better taking 500 mg a day on working days. I need less sleeping and I don't feel so easily tired. Great product.
Works great to keep my blood sugar down
Posted by Reviewer1413445 on Nov 12, 2012
I'm diabetic, and use trans-resveratrol to help keep my blood sugar down. By using a glucose meter to test before and after, I can tell how well a supplement or drug works, and Biotivia Transmax Resveratrol works very well for me. iHerb was out of stock a while back, so I thought I would try Bluebonnet instead. It's also less expensive, which would have been nice. What a disaster! Didn't work at all for me; weeks of blood sugar torture. When Biotivia came back in stock, I ordered four of them. Great stuff; wouldn't want to be without it again. I like the non-time release version, which I take with my evening meal.
Did not feel any different
Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012
I expect to at least feel something from taking a very expensive product but Transmax did not give any physical manifestation that it's working on my body.