Blistex, Lip Medex, External Analgesic Lip Protectant, .38 oz (10.75 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.18 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: BTX-16001
- UPC Code: 041388160016
- Package Quantity: .38 oz (10.75 g)
4.4 x 3 x 1.4 in, 0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Value Size
- Relieves Sore Lips & Restores Moisture Balance
- Quickly Cools & Comforts
Blistex Lip Medex has an Ultra-Med formula to provide quick cooling lip relief you can feel working.
Lip Medex also helps to restore a healthy moisture balance to lips.
Sore Lips: Lip Medex's medicated ingredients deliver a noticeable and immediate cooling action in provide fast relief from the hot, itching sensations that accompany sore lips.
Serious Dryness: Lip Medex provides a special barrier that helps lip cells return to their natural moisture balance.
- For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor lip irritation
- Temporary protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
- Helps protect lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor
For external use only.
Do not use on:
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
When using this product:
- Do not get into eyes
- Do not apply over large areas of the body or bandage
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Camphor 1.0% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Menthol 1.0% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Petrolatum 59.14% (w/w)||Lip protectant|
|Phenol 0.54% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: beeswax, benzyl alcohol, diisopropyl adipate, flavors, fragrances, lanolin, menthoxypropanediol, microcrystalline wax, myristyl myristate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, saccharin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter.|
Has been my favourite for 20 years.
Has been my favourite for 20 years.
Does wonders for dry, chapped and sore lips. With regular use i always have beautiful lips! Happy to find it on iherb, bigger container than the stores at home, and lower price!
Best Lip Care!
Posted by 5660626533002384437 on Feb 21, 2017
Blistex Lip Medex is the best lip protectant I have used! During winter season in Canada this is the only lip protectant I use and it keeps my lips smooth and healthy!
Posted by 5603248520135739355 on Feb 19, 2017
Posted by 5240001969100161699 on Jan 10, 2017
The best lip balm ordered many times already and will continue to reorder ! Great for winter
Posted by 4689257419958336359 on Jan 08, 2017
make my lip soft and moisture