Eclectic Institute, Blood Sugar Balance, Devil's Club - Huckleberry, 335 mg, 45 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Freeze-Dried Concentrate
- A Dietary Supplement
- 100% Kosher
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried Ingredients
Each 335 mg Capsule Contains:
- Wildcrafted Devil's Club (Oplopanax horridum) root bark, equivalent to 550 mg of fresh root bark.
Concentrate of wildcrafted Huckleberry (Vaccinium membranaceum) leaf, equivalent to 180 mg of dry leaf.
- Fresh plant succus of Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) fruit, equivalent to 1,250 mg of fresh fruit.
Concentrate of organically grown Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) pod, equivalent to 375 mg of dry pod.
- Wildcrafted Prickly Pear (Opuntia spp.) leaf pad, equivalent to 650 mg of fresh leaf pad.
2-6 capsules per day.
Hypromellose and purified water (vegetarian capsule)
This product should not be taken by Insulin Dependent Diabetics.
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 2 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 22|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) fruit
Bean Pod (Phaseolus vulgaris) organic pod
Huckleberry (Vaccinium membranaceum) leaf
Prickly Pear (Opuntia spp.) leaf pad
Devil's Club (Oplopanax horridum) root bark
|† Daily Value not established.|
OMG ... so Awesome
Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Dec 12, 2015
This did nothing to my diabetic mother.
Bought to help with blood sugar
Posted by Reviewer3186102 on Feb 02, 2012
I'm diabetic and I bought this to help keep my blood sugar low. I didn't think it did much, but I ran out of it and within two weeks my blood sugar elevated slightly. So I think this does work. It won't lower blood sugar drastically, but it did lower it 20 points for me so I reordered it.
Posted by Reviewer1268780 on Dec 30, 2010
I am pleased with the product and will see if the long term use will help lower my blood sugar. My only concern was that the seal was opened, I don't know if border officials opened it or not but it did concern me that it may have been tampered with.
OMG ... so Awesome
This is just the best for blood sugar control.. I dont feel the sugar rush or down anymore @ just 2 pills a day