Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen, Baby, Sunscreen SPF 30+, 5 fl oz (148 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30+
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Bottle Turns Pink in UV Light
- NO Parabens, Fragrances
- Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide Formula
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Helps prevent sunburn and photodamage caused by UVA/UVB exposure
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Shake well prior to use
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure
- For topical use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Reapply to dry skin:
- At least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
|Titanium Dioxide 5%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 10%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone, cetyl dimethicone copolyol, chlorphenesin, disodium EDTA, ethylhexyl palmitate, ethylhexyl stearate, hexyl laurate, hydrogenated castor oil, methyl glucose dioleate, octododecyl neopentanoate, PEG-7 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propanediol, purified water, sorbitan oleate, stearic acid, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), trimethylated silica/dimethicone, VP hexadecene copolymer|
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs
- Do not use · On damaged or broken skin · If allergic to any ingredient
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
this one is a bit hard to blend, may be due to the amount of zinc and titanium used to achieve the SPF rating. it is very moisturizing. i am only using this on my body when i am outdoor. this is too thick, pasty and moisturizing for my oily complexion.
Good ingredients, a bit hard to spread
Posted by 5486162905903391011 on Jun 13, 2016
Good ingredients, a bit hard to spread. But overall is a good purchase.
Thick Texture Which Takes Longer To Apply
Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 18, 2016
This sunscreen has a thick, creamy texture which takes longer to apply. Has a whitish cast after application. Works well but I find it overpriced for 148ml. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****
Good price for a good product
Posted by 4643022329335670721 on Nov 20, 2015
very good protection for the spanish sun, not very difficult to spread considering it's a mineral cream. I will definetely buy it again.
Too think for face
Posted by 5508277189380614613 on Oct 14, 2015
I find the sunscreen composition to be too thick for face or daily use going to work. I like in hot and sunny Singapore.
blue lizard baby sunscreen
Posted by nslnsl on May 25, 2015
- Leaves a white cast - Difficult to blend - Not sweatproof - Rubs off easily, thus getting tanned + Fragrance free + Large bottle + Good for sensitive skin