Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen, Sport SPF 30+, Sunscreen, 5 fl oz (148 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Bottle Turns Blue in UV Light
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30+
- Zinc Oxide Formula
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Helps prevent sunburn and photodamage caused by UVA/UVB exposure
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Shake well prior to use
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure
- For topical use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Reapply to dry skin:
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
|Octinoxate 7.5%, Octocrylene 2%||Sunscreen|
|Oxybenzone 3%, Zinc Oxide 6%|
|Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetyl dimethicone, cetyl dimethicone copolyol, diazolidinyl urea, disodium EDTA, ethylhexyl palmitate, ethylhexyl stearate, ethylparaben, fragrance, hexyl laurate, hydrogenated castor oil, methyl glucose dioleate, methylparaben, octododecyl neopentanoate, PEG-7 hydrogenated castor oil, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sorbitan oleate, stearic acid, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), trimethylated silica/dimethicone, VP/hexadecene copolymer|
- When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rash or irritation occurs
- Do not use
- On damaged or broken skin
- If allergic to any ingredient
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics