Blue Pearl, Incense, Tahitian Vanilla, .35 oz (10 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.06 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: BLP-47045
- UPC Code: 050525470451
- Package Quantity: .35 oz (10 g)
10.3 x 2 x 0.1 in, 0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Be Transported by Incredible Incense
- The Contemporary Collection
- Made With Aromatherapy Grade Essential Oils
- Resealable Pouch for Freshness
Blue Pearl Vanilla is for those who enjoy a classic natural vanilla with a sandalwood base. This superb combination pleases the mind and warms the soul, like dreams of a tropical island. Light a stick of this incense and let the incredible journey begin. Be transported to realms of inspiration, relaxation, and simply natural living.
The Origin of the Blue Pearl
There is a tradition from the East which speaks of a tiny, blue light - a powerful light hidden deep within the soul of every human being. According to the tradition, this scintillating light is the very key to life itself. In the modern meditation classic, Play of Consciousness, it is called the 'blue pearl'. This book tells how one can explore different universes of sound, light, and fragrance with the blue pearl. In the same way, we hope you will be transported by Blue Pearl Incense. May these fragrances fill your spirit, now and always.
Caution: Place lighted stick into holder. Be sure ashes fall on a fire-proof surface. Keep away from flammables.
Don't leave unattended. Keep away from children. Not for human consumption.
Not for me
Posted by Reviewer3022261 on Feb 09, 2017
Somehow I didn't manage to like the scent of this incense. It doesn't smell like vanilla. I wouldn't know how to explain it's scent, but it's just odd.
This scent seemed very full and warm, like the scent of sunlight if it had one, or burnt honey--something golden and just a little sweet.
Posted by 5179159689475433239 on Oct 08, 2016
Upon using this, I immediately put Tahiti on my visit list. Will go there and try the local vanilla incenses. That good. Yes.
Posted by 4775268998956846312 on Sep 23, 2016