Bluebonnet Nutrition, CoQ10, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Soy-Free & Veggie Softgels
- 100% Pure Kaneka Ubiquinone
- Dietary Supplement
- Kaneka Q10
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
Bluebonnet's CoQ10 100 mg Vegetarian Softgels provide the "natural trans-isomer" form of ubiquinone from Kaneka, the world's largest manufacturer of premium-quality Coenzyme Q-10, in a base of non-GMO sunflower oil plus vitamin E to enhance stability. Available in easy-to-swallow vegetarian softgels for maximum assimilation and absorption.
As a dietary supplement, take one vegetarian softgel daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Sunflower oil, soluble food starch, glycerin, vegetable seaweed extract, purified water, white beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, annatto extract.
Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans.
Also free of gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol from non-GMO sunflower oil)||100 IU||333|
|Conezyme Q10 (as ubiquinone)||100 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
a fine product
a fine product
seems like a fine product. I have taken it in conjunction with two other products and things seem to be going well. But by itself it is hard to say how good a product it is. Pill size is smaller and easy to swallow. Nothing negative to say at all. I liked the price as well.