Bluebonnet Nutrition, Early Promise Prenatal, Gentle DHA , 200 mg, 60 Veggie Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- 100% Vegetarian
- High DHA
- Natural Triglyceride Form
- Pharmaceutical Grade Algal Oil
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- 3rd Party Tested - Purity • Potency • Freshness Guaranteed
- Life's DHA by Martek
Bluebonnet's Early Promise Prenatal Gentle DHA 200 mg Vegetarian Softgels provide life'sDHA, a pharmaceutical-grade, vegetable-based docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in a natural triglyceride form derived from marine algae. Life'sDHA is the perfect complement to any woman’s diet during pregnancy and/or lactation. Available in easy-to-swallow vegetarian softgels for a truly vegetarian formula from the inside out.
As a dietary supplement, take one vegetarian softgel daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Algal oil, soluble food starch, glycerin, high oleic sunflower oil, water, sea vegetable extract, sorbitol, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherols, natural flavor, lecithin (sunflower), beta-carotene, natural caramel color.
Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts and wheat.
Also free of yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid of algal oil)||200 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Posted by Reviewer1181959 on Oct 28, 2016
I guess it is safe
Vegan friendly DHA
Posted by Reviewer1830467 on Dec 07, 2013
These are really easy to take and I can already see a difference since starting supplementation. Will buy again!
Posted by vainpot on Jan 23, 2013
Fast delivery and good products.
Posted by 5334976691120623988 on Jan 15, 2013