Blum Naturals, Daily Cleansing Towelettes with Microbeads, Exfoliating, Orange Peel, 10 Towelettes
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Cleanse. Balance. Restore.
- Made with Natural & Certified Organic Ingredients
- Contains Organic Orange Peel Extract
- 10 Individually Wrapped Towelettes
- Not Tested on Animals
Daily Cleansing Towelettes
Blûm Naturals Exfoliating towelettes are infused with natural and organic botanicals that remove eye & face make-up. These exfoliating towelettes contain microbeads that help to deep clean & lift away dead skin cells.
Orange Peel Extract, also known as Citrus Reticulata, is derived from the peel of mandarin oranges. The actual peel naturally exfoliates the skin for a fresh clean look & feel.
Open pack and remove towelette. Unfold cloth completely and wipe over face, neck, and eye area.
For external use only. If product gets into eyes and stinging occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Dispose towelettes in trash receptacle (do not flush).
Aqua (water), decyl glucoside**, organic orange peel extract*, organic aloe vera extract*, gluconolactone***, sodium benzoate***, glycerin.
No synthetic preservatives, paraben-free, no SLS, alcohol free, hypo-allergenic, and PH balanced.
Posted by 4956273612017732778 on Feb 18, 2016
Good but a bit surprising
Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Mar 09, 2015
The towelette is conveniently big enough. Was a bit surprised by its orange zest scent, a bit stingy and by its orange dots all over...could simply be plain white, don't you think so?
Nice for daily cleansing
Posted by odereviews on Dec 12, 2013
Not very good for makeup removal, but nice for daily cleansing. Refreshing feeling afterwards. Nice scent too. Price could be little lower.
it doesn;t exgoliate but nice smell
Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jul 03, 2013
The exfoliating part is useless. Doesn't exfoliate at all. The smell is not good either. It cleans enough and the towelettes are large enough to clean even my hands!