Bob's Red Mill, Super-Fine Almond Flour, Gluten-Free, 16 oz (453 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- An Employee-Owned Company
- To Your Good Health - Bob Moore
- Gluten Free
- From Blanched Whole Almonds
- Kosher Parve
- Keeps Best Refrigerated or Frozen
Great for baking!
Almond Flour is simply skinless, blanched almonds that have been ground to a super-fine texture. It is gluten free and contains 6 grams of carbohydrates per serving. Use it in grain free and gluten free baking, or try it as a breading for meats and vegetables. It lends a moist texture and rich, buttery flavor to cakes, cookies, pancakes and muffins.
Try these other delicious gluten free nut flours from Bob's Red Mill:
- Hazelnut Flour
- Coconut Flour
Keeps Best Refrigerated or Frozen
Manufactured in a facility that uses tree nuts and soy.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (28 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Exelent almond flour
Posted by Reviewer2842677 on Feb 10, 2017
Its worry good
Posted by 5172513480185044723 on Jan 10, 2017
for me it works
Posted by 5648010933423507603 on Dec 21, 2016
i ordered second bag because for me its good value for money. blends well with ingredients.
Good quality almond flour
Posted by SunnyRose on Nov 11, 2016
Great for baking. Tastes good and fresh.