Bob's Red Mill, Mung, Heritage Beans, 27 oz (765 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- You Can See Our Quality!
- To Your Good Health…Bob Moore
- An Employee Owned Company
- Kosher Pareve
Whole Green Gram
Nutritious mung beans are quick-cooking and full of fiber and iron. Their mellow, earthy flavor is perfect for soups, curries and dips. Add mung bean sprouts to salads, sandwiches and wrap for a pleasant crunch and nutritional boost.
Stovetop: Sort and rinse 1 cup mung beans. Place in a medium pot with 3 cups water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until tender, about 25 minutes. Add more water as needed to keep beans covered with water while cooking. Makes 4 servings (about 3 ½ cups).
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
Store in a cool, dry place to preserve freshness.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (54 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||33 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||14 g||56%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|