Bob's Red Mill, Pearl Couscous, Whole Wheat, 16 oz (453 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- To Your Good Health...Bob Moore
- Friend of the Heart
- Also Known as Israeli Couscous
- 100% Whole Grain 57 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Whole Wheat couscous pearls are small balls of toasted whole wheat flour. An incredibly versatile alternative to pasta or rice, Bob's Red Mill Pearl Couscous has a robust nutty flavor that pairs exceptionally well with your favorite sauces. Using pearl couscous, quick and easy main dishes and salads are just minutes away.
You can see our quality!
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
To Cook Whole Wheat Pearl Couscous: Bring 1 ¼ cups water to a boil in 2 qt. sauce pan. Add 1 cup Pearl Couscous, bring back to boil and cover. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until Pearl Couscous has absorbed all the water. Remove from heat and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Exotic accompaniment to grilled meat and fish
- Perfect in your favorite salads
- Creative addition to vegetable dishes
- Ideal to pair with your favorite sauces
Whole grain wheat flour
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk
|Serving Size: 1/3 Cup (57 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||38 mg||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4
¡Nos encanta en casa! Si se siguen las indicaciones tal cual indican las instrucciones queda suelto, ni apelmazado ni crudo. Nos gustan las tres versiones: tricolor, blanco e integral. Solo, con verduras, con salteados... ¡Delicioso! He perdido la cuenta de las veces que lo he comprado, siempre que puedo añado un paquete.
Posted by 4775268998956846312 on May 22, 2016
Good quality and good taste
A little bit too big
Posted by 5692821533087764662 on May 08, 2016
Easy to cook but the pearl couscous is a bit bigger than I thought after cooked..anyway if you like it, you will like it just personally I found it not my taste.
Posted by 5453937320478288365 on Mar 23, 2015
It smells bad, kinda like old oil
It is couscous
Posted by 5290410618022765045 on Feb 13, 2015
I don't know what else to say. You get your carbohydrate.