Boericke & Tafel, Florasone, Eczema Topical Cream, 1 oz
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Natural Alternative to Cortisone
- Fast Relief for Itches & Rashes
- Safe & Effective
- Maximum Strength
- Clinically Tested
- Cardiospermum Cream
- Safe for Long-Term Use
- Non-Greasy · Absorbs Quickly · No Animal Testing or By-Products
- Relieves Itching, Eczema, Inflammation, Rashes
- Natural Homeopathic
- Eczema Cream
Clinically effective in 80% of eczema patients.
Florasone cream is a safe, effective treatment for relieving the itch and inflammation from eczema, rashes, dry skin and skin allergies. It contains 10% tincture of cardiospermum halicacabum, which has been used for centuries to treat skin disorders. Florasone is a natural alternative to cortisone based medicines.
Uses: Temporarily relieves itch, rash and skin irritation/inflammation associated with eczema, as well as skin sensitivity to soaps, detergents, cosmetics and jewelry.
To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
Adult & children 2 years of age & older: Apply to affected area up to 4 times daily. Rub in gently.
Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Increases skin irritation/rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
These could be signs of a serious condition. Nursing women should not apply to breast area. Keep out of reach of children.
- Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Cardiospermum halicacabum tincture HPUS (Class N)* 10%||Eczema, itching, rash, skin irritation and inflammation|
|Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glycol stearate, isopropyl myristate, mineral oil, potassium hydroxide, purified water, stearyl heptanoate.
*This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
I have terrible allergies and seem to react to anything I touch and every insect bite. This leads to many sleepless nights due to constant itching. I used to rely on cortisone to quell the itch, but this product is wonderful! I now keep a tube on my nightstand and another in my purse at all times. Highly recommended for poison ivy, mosquito bites, hives, etc..
Posted by 5361525788570215592 on Feb 19, 2017
I was recently on a holiday in Mexico and developed a heat rash on my foot. I had never used this cream before so not sure what to expect. It worked effectively and quickly. I will make sure I have this cream on hand.
Posted by Reviewer1972143 on Feb 14, 2017
depend on my skin conditions, it sometimes irritates, inflams and reddens my skin. But despite that, it sometimes calmed my skin that had been itched and reddened by allergen. My suggestion is be extra careful when used on face,
Posted by 4834143764661188952 on Feb 08, 2017
It works as I have recommended this products to lots of my friends who affected by itchy skin.
Posted by 4873011593401442069 on Jan 20, 2017