Boericke & Tafel, Sports Gel, for Trauma, Topical Gel, 2.5 oz
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Natural, Deep Penetrating Pain Relief
- Fast Relief for Deep Muscle & Back Pain
- Sports Injuries & Over-Exercising
- Professional Strength Formula
- Relieves Muscle • Joint • Tendon • Pain & Inflammation
- Absorbs Quickly
- No Animal Testing or By-Products
- Safe & Effective
- Natural Homeopathic
Sport Gel is a safe, natural solution that provides penetration relief from muscle, joint and tendon pain and inflammation. This professional strength, full-spectrum formula can be applied to the back, neck, elbow, wrists, hamstrings, knees, shins, ankles and other areas for the treatment of pulled muscles, strains, sprains, shin splints, carpal tunnel syndrome and other conditions. Whether you are a dedicated athlete, weekend warrior or someone who just pushes your body too hard, Sports Gel will help ease your pain and speed your recovery.
- Temporary relieves deep muscle and back pain, stiffness, and swelling associated with overexertion, sprains, falls, blows and minor sports injuries.
- Relieves joint and tendon pain and inflammation.
- Adults & children 6 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily. Rub in gently.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- This product contains poison ivy (Rhus toxicodendron) plant materials. Do not use if you are hypersensitive to this or any ingredients in this product.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Skin irritation, rash or other allergic reactions develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Nursing women should not apply to breast area.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
- Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature 20-25° (68-77°) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Bellis perennis 1X HPUS*||Bruising|
|Hypericum perforatum 2X HPUS*||Joint/Tendon pain|
|Rhus toxicodendron 3X HPUS*||Inflammation|
|Ruta graveolens 1X HPUS*||Joint/Tendon pain|
|*This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).|
|Inactive ingredients: carbomer, ethyl alcohol, eucalyptus oil, purified water, sodium hydroxide.|
Not a miracle cure but it WORKS
Not a miracle cure but it WORKS
The Boericke & Tafel gels (all of them not just the sports gel) are in a witch hazel base, which absorbs quickly, leaves no stickiness, has no bad skin affects (as do petroleum jelly or mineral oil bases) and is very effective. It takes about 3 days of use to really feel better, but after 3 days use you suddenly realize that the pain is gone. Good for sport injuries, muscle strains and sprains, carpal tunnel, arthritis, and anything that makes you ache. Also try the Triflora Arthritis gel, and their Arnica gel.
Boericke & Tafel, Sports Gel for Trauma
Posted by Reviewer1860284 on May 23, 2014
This stuff just really works well for me. Whether it's a pulled muscle, tendinitis flare up, stiff neck, joint pain, or other pains - this helps give relief. You can use it 3 to 4 times a day. It's doesn't smell, isn't greasy and doesn't stain (can't use even with nice clothing), and you can use a heating pad with it too (some pain gels state you can't use a heating pad with them). I really like this Gel a lot.
Posted by 5576717159064512545 on Sep 25, 2013
I make sure to always have this on hand. It works if I'm sore after working out and when my husband strains himself at work or lifting something this always does the trick. The smell is different but smells herb medicinal..not necessarily a bad smell. And it works!!
Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Sep 03, 2013
....Love the brand and always happy....not had this one long enough.
Posted by 5334783807151584811 on Jan 20, 2013
I will purchase more.