Boiron, Arnicare Ointment, Pain Relief, Unscented, 1 oz (30 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Muscle Pain & Stiffness
- Swelling from Injuries
- Works Naturally with Your Body
- Arnica Natural Active Ingredient
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- #1 Pain Reliever
Arnicare Ointment is made from Arnica montana (a mountain daisy), which has been used for centuries to naturally relieve pain. Arnicare Ointment adheres to skin longer to provide prolonged action for injuries that require a longer healing time. Arnicare is recommended by doctors, plastic surgeons, and pharmacists, and used by professional athletes and savvy moms.
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there's a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing safe, natural medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
- Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls
- Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises
Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Ointment to affected areas as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
|Arnica montana 1X HPUS-4%||Trauma, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, purified water, white petrolatum USP|
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin or wounds.
Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product's inactive ingredients.
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
Great for kids
Posted by Reviewer2580211 on Mar 09, 2011
Started a new workout routine and had the resulting muscle pain. Applied Arnicare ointment and the area felt immediately better due to the warming sensation. The relief lasted for some time. Great product.
Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Jan 28, 2010
I keep this around for sore muscles on my neck and shoulders. It's odor free and really works. I used it after doing a new workout this week that left my legs really sore and it worked for that, too.
Great for kids
I keep this on hand for bumps and bruises and even after vaccinations. Seems to make the bruise go away much quicker.
Posted by Reviewer1935766 on Sep 28, 2008
I've always loved this porduct. We use it for my son's growing pains and after rigorous exercise. It even alleviates leg cramps and the aches of bruises. WE cannot live without it.
Works well but this size is too pricey!
Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Aug 19, 2008
I've used Boiron Arnica ointment for years successfully. However, this particular size is too pricey. I get much more for my money by purchasing it at the local health food store, even if it's not on sale.