Boiron, Calendula Lotion, 6.7 fl oz (200 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- First Aid
- Dry Skin
- Skin Irritations
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Paraben Free
- Ideal for Soothing Large Areas
- Works Naturally with Your Body
- Natural Active Ingredients
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- Hand and body lotion
- Helps promote healing of sunburn, skin irritation (rashes, redness, etc.)
- Soothes dry skin
Shake well before using. For sunburns, clean affected area with water and apply Calendula lotion 2 or 3 times a day. For skin irritation and dry skin, apply Calendula Lotion topically as needed.
|Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-10%||Healing agent|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, dimethicone, EDTA disodium, octyldodecyl myristate, PEG-6 stearate, PEG-32 stearate, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, stearic acid, 1,2-hexanediol.|
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula Officinalis or to any of this product's inactive ingredients. Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product does not contain SPF
Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
Haven't used it much.
Posted by whitelotusrose on Mar 04, 2015
I haven't used it much since I got it. I initially bought to apply on my dry knees but never got around to it. So I don't know whether it works or not. But it doesn't have a very nice smell. I now use coconut oil.
Very good for dry skin
Posted by 5254346842867945428 on Mar 20, 2013
This product is very helpful for my lips.
Work great as a body lotion.
Posted by Reviewer2811110 on Jun 17, 2010
Not greasy. It made my face reddish if I used too much.