Born Free, Soft Silicon Nipples, Level 2 Medium Flow, 3-6 months, 2 Nipples (Discontinued Item)
- Natural Feeding
- BPA Free
- For your Child's Safety and Health
Age ranges are approximate, your baby's needs may vary.
Cleaning and Sterilizing
For hygiene reasons, always wash and sterilize the nipples before first use. Immediately after each use, wash the nipple inside and out in hot soapy water, being careful not to damage the hole. Do not turn nipple inside out for cleaning. Nipples may be washed in the dishwasher on top rack.
When sterilizing, make sure to follow the manufacturer's sterilizing instructions. Alternatively you can sterilize the nipple by boiling it in water for at least 5 minutes. We recommend that you replace nipples every 6 to 8 weeks for hygiene purposes as well as wear and tear.
For your child's safety and health
- Always use BornFree products with adult supervision.
- Never use feeding nipples as a soother.
- Inspect the nipple before and after each use.
- Replace worn, damaged or punctured nipples.
- Keep nipples in a dry, covered container.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in disinfectant ("sterilizing solution") for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the nipple.