Branam Oral Health, All-Natural Tooth Gel for Babies, Grape, 5.0 oz (140 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Safe to Swallow
- Made with Xylitol
- Go Go Grape
- No Fluoride
- No SLS (Detergent)
- Cruelty-Free Product
Xylitol is an all-natural ingredient found in berries, vegetables and birch trees. The FDA has recognized that , when used in foods, Xylitol is safe and may reduce the risk of tooth decay.
Brush your baby's teeth twice daily with Branam Baby Tooth Gel with all-natural Xylitol for a healthy smile.
Branam Baby All-Natural Tooth Gel is recommended by dentists, pediatricians and pharmacists. Our naturally better formula includes Xylitol to clean teeth and remove plaque.
All Branam products taste great and will not stain, siting or burn. They are specially formulated to protect and soothe your baby's gums.
For children under age 4. With regular brushing. Cleans teeth and removes plaque.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of Branam Baby Tooth Gel to a soft, child-sized toothbrush.
- Gently brush your baby's teeth and gums.
- Brush thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Branam Baby Tooth Gel does not contain fluoride, so it is safe to swallow. You may give your baby some fresh water to drink to swallow the Tooth Gel after brushing.
- We recommend that you supervise children until they are capable of using this product without supervision.
- Do not use if any safety seal is broken or missing.
- All Branam products are safety-sealed on the product lid for your protection.
Purified water, stevia, xylitol, sodium citrate, grape flavor, carboxymethyl cellulose, citric acid, mica
Posted by Reviewer2380210 on Nov 19, 2011
good price for safe to swallow toothpaste
this product is nice and my kid likes it. the only shortcoming is its wide nozzle which makes it difficult to get a pea size gel but a peanut size.
good product, good taste
Posted by Reviewer2532615 on Aug 17, 2011
the consistency is not as we've used from other products
sooo big tube
Posted by Reviewer1836491 on May 11, 2011
My daughter likes it, nice grape taste.will buy it again (when this huge tube will be empty)