Branam Oral Health, Tooth Gel For Babies, Yum Yum Bubblegum, 5.0 oz (140 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Safe to Swallow
- Made With Xylitol
- No Fluoride
- Contains No SLS (Detergent)
Xylitol is an all-natural ingredient found in berries, vegetables and birch trees. The FDA has recognized that, when used in foods, Xylitol is safe and may reduce the risk of tooth decay.
Brush your baby's teeth twice daily with Branam Baby Tooth Gel with all-natural Xylitol for a healthy smile.
Branam Natural Tooth Gel for babies is recommended by dentists, pediatricians and pharmacists. Our naturally better formula includes Xylitol to clean teeth and remove plaque.
All Branam products taste great and will not stain, sting or burn. They are specially formulated to protect and soothe your baby's gums.
For children under age 4. With regular brushing, cleans teeth and removes plaque.
- Apply a pea sized-amount of Branam Baby Tooth Gel to a soft, child-sized toothbrush.
- Gently brush your baby's teeth and gums.
- Brush thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Branam Baby Tooth Gel does not contain fluoride, so it is safe to swallow. You may give your baby some fresh water to drink to swallow the Tooth Gel after brushing.
- We recommend that you supervise children until they are capable of using this product without supervision.
- Do not use if any safety seal is broken or missing.
- All Branam products are safety-sealed on the product lid for your protection.
Purified water, xylitol, stevia, sodium citrate, bubblegum flavor, carboxymethyl cellulose, citric acid, mica.
A great composition
A great composition
A great composition! the taste of chewing gum! A large amount, the price is excellent. The son loves this pasta
Our 1 year old loves it
Posted by SuzanneIs4Health4Life on Jan 31, 2012
We have nothing bad to say about this toothpaste...as a matter of fact, all I can say it good! I am extremely pleased with the taste and amount you are given...store bought toothpaste for children is generally only an ounce or two for nearly the same price!!!
Posted by Reviewer3240334 on Jan 25, 2012
my baby adores it).
Posted by Reviewer2609216 on Nov 21, 2011
Toothpaste as a clear gel and shiny (flickers like a bolt soltse) only transparent! The child is really like, bubble gum flavor!
hard to say
Posted by Reviewer1964882 on Sep 19, 2011
my fifteen month old daughter still hates brushing her teeth. It is tough to keep her mouth open. I tried 5different toothpastes, 3different tooth brushes-but still, nothing much has been changed.