C.C. Pollen, High Desert, Bee Pollen Granules, 16 oz (454 g) (Ice)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:2.09 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: CCP-00016
- UPC Code: 030399000169
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (454 g)
5 x 6.5 x 2.5 in, 1.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.
International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- 100% U.S. Bee Pollen
- Natural Products From the Beehive
- Dietary Supplement
- Refrigerate After Opening
- Kosher Parve
"While health may not be everything, without your health, nothing else matters" — Royden Brown
- The substances of the beehive have held a revered place throughout history among the ancient cultures of Egypt, Greece, Rome, China, the Middle East, Native America, and the Slavic people. Beehive substances have been mentioned in virtually every religious text ever written, including the Bible, the Torah, the Koran and the scrolls of the Orient.
Bee Pollen has a broad spectrum of vegetable based nutrients and is one of the most complex and biodiverse substances found in nature.
How is High Desert Bee Pollen Unique?
- High Desert Bee Pollen is 100% American Bee Pollen and supports local beekeepers.
- Most Bee Pollen on the market is imported.
- Imported Bee Pollen is dried, baked, and/or irradiated.
- High Desert Bee Pollen is fresh produce, and handling is critical for this living product.
- High Desert Bee Pollen is refrigerated from the time we collect it until it is shipped.
Begin slowly by taking just 2-3 granules the first day. Gradually increase each day until you are taking one teaspoon, or you desired level.
Allergen Statement: Contains "Bee Products".
Caution: Bee Products may cause allergic reactions in some people. Anyone with any health condition, allergy or suspected sensitivity to any food should consult a health care professional before ingesting.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (Approx. 3 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: 151|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Bee Pollen||3 g||**|
|**Daily Value not established|
Great Bee pollen
Great Bee pollen
I take this everyday and I give it to my dogs as well! Taste is good but you can always wash it down with water if you can't take the taste..Peeps...I would rather go to a honey bee than a doctor any day of the week! Read up on all natural bee products. Works for me and my mom is one of those few people whose gray hair turned brown again and she is 83 and thrilled. So so many benefits from natural bee products!!! Your vitamins for the day are in there plus you could live off of bee pollen and water!!
Pollen should be sweet
Posted by 5128649900754278934 on Dec 10, 2016
The Pollen I got was sweet sour which not how I had Pollen before. I return to my previous supplier with a little higher price.
Health benefits outweigh the taste.
Posted by 5713049330403643153 on Mar 27, 2016
I am giving this 5 stars for the nutritional pack it punches. I do not like the taste however. I will continue to buy this especially because it is shipped in a cold pack.
smell and taste is wonderful
Posted by 4981954405561968201 on May 23, 2015
these have become my no 1 bee pollen company because of their freshness in bee pollen, unlike other bee pollen these are soft when you eat them and you can really smell the purity in it.
Posted by Reviewer1394679 on Feb 08, 2015
Came back to order more! Thank you!