C.C. Pollen, Raw Blossom Honey, 1.5 lbs (680 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Products from the Beehive
This all natural product embodies the best qualities you would expect to find in raw, wild-crafted honey.
Raw honey may naturally crystallize. To liquefy, place container in warm water.
Allergen Statement: Contains "Bee Products".
Do not feed to infants under 1 year old.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||17 g||6%|
|*Daily Value is based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
Oh so sweet
Posted by annalizaozn on May 08, 2016
I always like this, taste nice. this is already my 3rd purchase.
Posted by 5060296942320337495 on Oct 29, 2014
Loved it. Very effective.
Posted by 5538125602128427796 on Jun 19, 2014
It's clear, which I prefer over the opaque raw honey. Only wish it came in a more easy-to-pour container.
Posted by 5368219113370365111 on Jun 04, 2014
This honey almost has a clover honey taste to it, but it's taste is stronger, with a nice floral aroma. It's difficult to tell how "raw" it is when it comes in such a liquid state like this, but it definitely tastes better than most of the cheap store bought honeys I've tried.
Not for me
Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Mar 22, 2014
It's delicious, sweet, and tastes like honey but I get a feeling this is heated because raw honey solidifies when it's cold which this one never does for me and it's runny. Heated honey = killed benefits