- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- 5 Billion CFU per Veggie Capsule
- 8 Active & Clinically Researched Probiotic Strains²
- 5 Lactobacilli
- 3 Bifidobacteria
- No Refrigeration Necessary¹
- No Dairy, Gluten, GMO's or Soy...
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Individually Double-foil Blister Sealed
- A Dietary Supplement
Our LactoBif contains select probiotic strains that have been clinically studied² to be extremely resistant to low pH and gastrointestinal conditions (e.g. acid, bile, pepsin and pancreatin), as well as adhere to the intestinal cell lines.
Double-foil Blister Pack:
- Foil Cavity (foil area/tray where capsules are placed)
- Foil Lid (foil layer/backing that seals the capsules in the Foil Cavity)
Benefits of Individuality, Double-foil Blister Sealed Products:
- Optimal Barrier to Oxygen, Moisture & Light
- Ensures Product Integrity & Protection
- Tamper Resistant and Tamper Evident
Our room temperature, shelf-stable¹ LactoBif is ideal for traveling when refrigeration is not readily available. Our Veggie Capsules are individually, double-foil blister sealed to help ensure shelf stability.¹
| 8 Active and Clinically Documented Probiotic Strains
¹ Room Temperature, Shelf-Stable: Best kept at or below 77ºF (25ºC).
² In Vitro studies conducted by probiotic raw material supplier.
Potency guaranteed until expiration date when stored in a cool, dry place at 77ºF (25ºC) or below. Refrigeration is not required, but highly recommended.¹
Take 1 veggie capsule daily or as directed by a qualified healthcare professional. May be taken with or without food.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), magnesium stearate (non-GMO vegetable source), silica.
Not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, corn, gluten, salt, sugar or yeast. Produced in a cGMP compliant facility that processes other products containing these allergens or ingredients.
Keep out of reach of children.
Exposing probiotics to higher than recommended storage temperatures may cause product degradation and the reduction of live and active probiotic bacteria. Potency guaranteed until expiration date when stored in a cool, dry place, at 77ºF (25ºC) or below.
|Serving Size: 1 Veggie Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Probiotic Bacteria Blend||5 Billion CFU||†|
|Composed of the following strains:|
|Lactobacillus acidophillus (La-14)|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (BI-04)|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115)|
|Bifidobacterium longum (BI-05)|
|Bifidobacterium breve (Bb-03)|
|Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11)|
|Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33)|
|† Daily Value not established.|
California GOLD delivers again
California GOLD delivers again
I love trying out California gold products and they are always great. I have tried other probiotic brands before but this has been the best product for me. I simply love the individual aluminum packs. Its like opening the bottle for the first time every time, It makes me feel like the product is always fresh. I wish more people would use this kind of packaging.
Posted by 4703447593678418853 on Feb 22, 2017
I like it
Posted by 5411595816165804406 on Feb 22, 2017
Worked really good for my digestion.
Not for me
Posted by Reviewer3186524 on Feb 22, 2017
I had a nasty reaction with a major skin irritation.
Result not significant
Posted by 5579605257607430964 on Feb 22, 2017
I tried other brand with same 5B CFU and this comparatively has less significant result